Media Co-Ordination | Public Relations | Special Events
About Neal PR
Roger Neal and Neal Public Relations have been handling and coordinating publicity, promotions and marketing in all areas of the entertainment industry - television, radio, motion pictures, theatre, music, dance, restaurants, publishing, concert tours and special events on local and international levels for 30 years. With offices in New York and Los Angeles, the agency can serve all public relation needs with the personal approach which we feel is the most effective method of achieving desired results in this highly competitive field.
AGENCY AS PROJECT COORDINATORS:
We are adept at working in harmony with artists' managers, publicity departments of television networks, movie companies, local TV stations, cable services, corporate sponsors and underwriters, as well as with publicity representatives and managers for personalities. We are proud of our ability to direct and coordinate major publicity/promotion campaigns in which diverse publicity organizations are involved. We know how to disseminate the flow of information so that those who should be informed are informed.
A NATIONAL AGENCY:
Since we are based in New York and Los Angeles, we are in a position to create, execute and coordinate national publicity/promotion/marketing campaigns on behalf of nationally televised specials and series, as well as movies and concerts. A majority of the trade and consumer publications and broadcast media are located in New York and/or Los Angeles, and our day-to-day relationships with key personnel in these media give us quick and absolute access to them.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY AGENCY:
A public relations program can be simple or very complex, depending on a client's objectives. Initially, we meet with new clients to determine their public relations needs. We identify the audience they want to reach, develop a strategy, and outline tactics through which the Agency will carry out the client's specially-tailored program.
Our Agency is equipped to execute the following activities:
- Setting interviews for national and local placement
- Arranging media tours, telephone interviews and servicing material for market-by-market national placement
- Arranging press screenings of movies and/or TV programs
- Planning press conferences
- Writing and servicing press kits
- Supervising and servicing all photography
- Creating, planning and executing special events
- Writing speeches and presentations
- Selecting and/or producing television clips
- Preparing slide presentations
- Creating and producing on-air television promos
- Producing art and graphics
- Producing brochures, pamphlets and newsletters
- Booking local and national TV/radio talk shows
- Planning and coordinating on-location press activities for live events, including concerts, conventions and pageants
Neal Public Relations is much sought after for handling major events which have included:
- Famous Monster of Filmland Magazine's 2nd Annual World Sci-Fi Convention.
- Friends Helping Friends Gala - Raised Money for the John Wayne Cancer Institute. Raised $850,000.
- Shambala Preserve and the Roar Foundation's 2nd Annual Humane From Hollywood Gala - event honored Jim Carrey, Alicia Silverstone, Betty White, Jeff Foxworthy, Oliver Stone. Raised $700,00.
- Frankie Avalon and Bob Marcucci & Chandler Entertainment & Records.
- The 3rd Annual International Achievement in Arts Awards - honored Celine Dion, Dolores Hope, Gregory Peck, Smokey Robinson, etc. Raised $2,000,000.
- The Sabin Foundation 1st Annual Gala for AIDS. Raised $2.2 million.
- Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation - holding 1st Annual Comic connection event with Harvey Korman
- UNCF "An Evening of Stars" - United Negro College Fund Annual TV Special - Airs Jan 9, 1999, hosted by Lou Rawls, Debbie Allen and Jasmine Guy.
- G&P Charitable Foundation Gala - held in New York City, hosted by Bill Cosby and Dan Rather with an appearance by honoree President Bill Clinton. Raised $3.1 million.
- Milton Berle's 90th Birthday Gala
- Red Buttons' 80th Birthday Gala
- Bob Hope's 95th Birthday Gala
ROGER NEAL STYLE HOLLYWOOD
Roger & Lynn Neal have produced Golden Globe and Oscar suites for 15 years raising money for charity with their suites and bringing out the biggest names
Comedy Legend - his new book "WHAT'S SO FUNNY?" is a hit
Star of Dallas
TV Star best known as the sheriff from "Murder She Wrote", created the new sitcom "Over The Hill"
The Man who created the BluRay and made the DVD to work, and C.E.O. of Blue Star Digital Technologies
Renee Taylor's Face Love
Celebrity Make-Up Artist
Author of the new book -
Jesus in Ethiopia"
Nadya and Golden Kosuick: Celebrity Ballerina’s - they train stars like Penelope Cruz and own the Masterpiece Dance Theatre in Los Angeles; a 501C3 Non Profit
Founding Partner of Spago Barbara Lazaroff
Supreme Master TV Network's 5th Anniversay Celebration
GM Collin Skincare Paris
Celebrity Chef Kurt Ehrlich
Star of Sell This House Extreme
Celebrity Jewelry Designer Raju Rasiah
Celebrity Beauty and
Author Adman Rendon:
168 Film Festival and
Author of the book "Chief Prince Archangle Michael of The Heavenly Wars"
Natalie K Diamonds:
This 20 yr old designer has Harry Winston type diamonds bringing a fresh new design to Jewels for stars to wear on the red carpet
National Museum of Patriotism
Oak Tree Village
Timmy Wood of Beverly Hills Cen-Tek - Capitol Group
Joel Greene And Curiosity Quest TV Show
The National Museum of Patiotism:
the only museum of
its kind in the U.S. celebrates everything Patriotic
Danny and the Juniors
She is worlds largest producer of Hair Aceesories, Melanie B, Marie Osmond, Jane Seymour are a few of the stars who wear her hair accessories,look for her special hair accessory on the red carpet for golden globes and oscars this year
Nicole Barr b.e.l.t.s Foundation:
Nicole fashion belts are a hit and worn by such stars as Carrie Underwood, Kellie Pickler, Paula Abdhul, and many more. Her mission is to feed every hungry child in America, she just donated $50,000 to the Oklahoma City Food Bank she is feeding 360 kids each week for the next year
Her jewelry is making a mark in hollywood with young stars and legendary stars as well. Maggie is married to Jelly Belly C.E.O. Herman Rowland
Celebrity Rags 4 Charity Riches
Cesar De La Parra
Maria Magdalena Cosmetics
28th Annual Saturn Awards
Freund & Brackey, LLP
Beverly Hills, CA
The Estates of Harpo &
Famous Monsters of
Women Build for Women / Habitat for Humanity
Western States Baptist
Graham Hailey / Hailey's Hints
Tammy is in development of her new sitcom ME & WOODY
The Brittany Murphy Foundation & Sharon Murphy
Niece of George and Ira Gershwin, she tours worldwide with her GERSHWIN SINGS GERSHWIN concerts
Daughter of Oscar Winner Gig Young, she is a music artist, best selling author, and producer of a documentary on her dads life and career
Christian author, teacher, minister, his new book "SHUT THE HELL UP", is selling like crazy and talks about what is going on in the world today
Steven is on his thrid career, from working with George Lucas, to becoming a Celebrity Sunglass Designer to now an accomplished artist
TV'S BATMAN, whose art work is fetching big money these days
Music star who will bicycle from Los Angeles to Miami this fall to raise money and awareness for the wounded warrior project
America's Gorgeous Glam-Mas: This new reality show features grandmas ages 42-77 showing that GLAM-MAS are awesome
TV and film star Jennifer Blanc will star and produce three films hitting theaters this year.
Star of the Universal Film SKYLINE
At age 21 Abigail starred in the lifetime movie SAVING SARAH CAINE and will Exec Produce and star in the MOW The Slave Across the Street, a true story about teen sex trafficking
in the U.S.
J Paul Boehmer:
starred in the Universal Film SKYLINE
He is about to become the first American to become THE WORLD GRANDMASTER of KUNG FU
Click here to learn more about Neal PR Clients
ROGER NEAL CLIENTS IN THE NEWS: Click below for some samplings of Press Hits Neal Public Relations secured for clients.
PRESS HITS - 1
PRESS HITS - 2