Media Co-Ordination | Public Relations | Special Events
About Neal PR
Roger Neal and Neal Public Relations have been handling and coordinating publicity, promotions and marketing in all areas of the entertainment industry - television, radio, motion pictures, theatre, music, dance, restaurants, publishing, concert tours and special events on local and international levels for 36 years. With offices in New York and Los Angeles, the agency can serve all public relation needs with the personal approach which we feel is the most effective method of achieving desired results in this highly competitive field.
AGENCY AS PROJECT COORDINATORS:We are adept at working in harmony with artists' managers, publicity departments of television networks, movie companies, local TV stations, cable services, corporate sponsors and underwriters, as well as with publicity representatives and managers for personalities. We are proud of our ability to direct and coordinate major publicity/promotion campaigns in which diverse publicity organizations are involved. We know how to disseminate the flow of information so that those who should be informed are informed.
A NATIONAL AGENCY:Since we are based in New York and Los Angeles, we are in a position to create, execute and coordinate national publicity/promotion/marketing campaigns on behalf of nationally televised specials and series, as well as movies and concerts. A majority of the trade and consumer publications and broadcast media are located in New York and/or Los Angeles, and our day-to-day relationships with key personnel in these media give us quick and absolute access to them.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY AGENCY:
A public relations program can be simple or very complex, depending on a client's objectives. Initially, we meet with new clients to determine their public relations needs. We identify the audience they want to reach, develop a strategy, and outline tactics through which the Agency will carry out the client's specially-tailored program.
Our Agency is equipped to execute the following activities:
- Setting interviews for national and local placement
- Arranging media tours, telephone interviews and servicing material for market-by-market national placement
- Arranging press screenings of movies and/or TV programs
- Planning press conferences
- Writing and servicing press kits
- Supervising and servicing all photography
- Creating, planning and executing special events
- Writing speeches and presentations
- Selecting and/or producing television clips
- Preparing slide presentations
- Creating and producing on-air television promos
- Producing art and graphics
- Producing brochures, pamphlets and newsletters
- Booking local and national TV/radio talk shows
- Planning and coordinating on-location press activities for live events, including concerts, conventions and pageants
Neal Public Relations is much sought after for handling major events which have included:
- Famous Monster of Filmland Magazine's 2nd Annual World Sci-Fi Convention.
- Friends Helping Friends Gala - Raised Money for the John Wayne Cancer Institute. Raised $850,000.
- Shambala Preserve and the Roar Foundation's 2nd Annual Humane From Hollywood Gala - event honored Jim Carrey, Alicia Silverstone, Betty White, Jeff Foxworthy, Oliver Stone. Raised $700,00.
- Frankie Avalon and Bob Marcucci & Chandler Entertainment & Records.
- The 3rd Annual International Achievement in Arts Awards - honored Celine Dion, Dolores Hope, Gregory Peck, Smokey Robinson, etc. Raised $2,000,000.
- The Sabin Foundation 1st Annual Gala for AIDS. Raised $2.2 million.
- Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation - holding 1st Annual Comic connection event with Harvey Korman
- UNCF "An Evening of Stars" - United Negro College Fund Annual TV Special - Airs Jan 9, 1999, hosted by Lou Rawls, Debbie Allen and Jasmine Guy.
- G&P Charitable Foundation Gala - held in New York City, hosted by Bill Cosby and Dan Rather with an appearance by honoree President Bill Clinton. Raised $3.1 million.
- Milton Berle's 90th Birthday Gala
- Red Buttons' 80th Birthday Gala
- Bob Hope's 95th Birthday Gala
Contact Neal PR :
Phone: 323-366-2796 or 714-883-0231